Our tenants are every bit as important to us as our landlords - a good tenant is a happy tenant. We strive to provide good quality properties in great locations that have been well maintained. We really do appreciate good tenants and so below is our promise to you:
- Provide great properties in an excellent state of repair
- Respond in a timely manner to maintenance / repair requests
- If a landlord says they will do something, we will follow it up and ensure it is fulfilled
- Be your voice to the landlord and represent you fairly
- Be proactive and contact you periodically to address any issues, whilst leaving you to enjoy the property in the meantime
- Deliver a consistent level of service
We do expect our tenants to take great care of our landlords/owners properties, and therefore we have some strict referencing rules.
If you feel you meet the criteria of being a tenant that will:
- Maintain the property in a clean and tidy condition
- Manage refuse at all times
- Not make noise, particularly between 11 pm and 9 am
- Park vehicles in a courteous manner
- Consider neighbours and noise
- Pay rent by standing order
A guarantor may be required.
... we would be very pleased to hear from you.